Outlook.com is a free, advertising-supported email service provided by Microsoft. This article is provided as a courtesy to Paravel Solutions customers. Third-party software cannot be supported directly by Paravel Solutions. If you have further questions about configuring Outlook.com, please visit microsoft.com.
Your Paravel Solutions email grants POP access to Outlook.com so you may configure Outlook.com to check your email. Please note that Outlook.com only checks for email once every 30 minutes and only permits downloading of up tp 50 messages at at time. Any additinoal messages are included the next time your mail syncs with Outlook.com
NOTE: POP accounts can only import email messages from the inbox folder to Outlook.com.
1. In your POP account, move all the mail you want into the inbox.
2. Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
3. Click the Options icon , and then click Options.
4. Under Managing your account, click Your email accounts.
5. Under Add an email account, click Add a send-and-receive account.
6. Enter the email address and password of the email account that you want to add to Outlook.com, and then click Advanced Options.
7. In the Incoming (POP3) server information, enter the information as it appears below:
8. In the Outgoing (SMTP) server informations, chante the Send Email option to "Send email using your provider's server" if you want to send mail form your Outlook.com account with your Paravel Solutions email as the return and send from address.
IMPORTANT: For Outlook.com you musht use port 25 and uncheck the "Requires a secure connection" option
9. Choose where you would likeyour Paravel Solutions emails to appear within your Outlook.com account. You can choose your standard Inbox, or a special folder. Click Save.
10. Congratulations! You are now ready to send and receive your Paravel Solutions emails with Outlook.com.